Youth and active citizenship in the EU: facts and perspectives
Join our EUROTHON event!
We are pleased to invite you to the event “Youth and active citizenship in the EU: facts and perspectives”, organised in the context of the Erasmus+ project EUROTHON – European Hackathon: shaping youth ideas on the future of Europe.
The event is addressed to young people, youth workers, representatives of civil society organisations, NGOs, and anyone interested in topics around active citizenship, youth participation and EU values.
During the event, participants will:
- Gain insights and discuss the EU values, youth civic participation initiatives and contemporary ways of active citizenship
- Learn more about the EUROTHON training program and its activities
- Participate in quiz competitions – a fun way to learn and win! Prizes will be awarded to top scorers.
Certificates of attendance will be issued to all participants.
⏰ Date and time: Monday 24th October 2022, 17.00-20.00
📍 Event location: Educational Association of Athens «HFAISTOS», Tsiller 61, 11144 Athens (near Metro station ‘Agios Eleftherios’ – Green line)
The event will be held in English.
Limited seats available! To secure your spot, please register via the form below. Participation is free of charge!
- Andrea Puglisi, E-medine (Italy)
- Ourania Markou, Eurosuccess Consulting (Cyprus)
- Maarten Vermeir, Institute for Erasmus Peace Solutions (Belgium)
- Olympia Amvrazi, Academy of Entrepreneurship (Greece)
- Melina Dunham, Ecogenia (Greece)