Register to the EXPRESS online training seminar – support services for migrants/refugees self-entrepreneurship
EXPRESS Europe is an initiative promoting exchange of best practices allowing for the integration of young migrants through (self-)entrepreneurship.
This training seminar has the objective to give project partners and their local networks the opportunity to deepen learning and exchange on key elements for a successful support service dedicated to migrants/refugees willing to become entrepreneurs.
The 2-days event will take place online on:
September 8th, 2021, 10.00 – 14.00 EET (9.00-13.00 CET)
September 9th, 2021, 10.00 – 14.00 EET (9.00-13.00 CET)
The online training event will include interventions from stakeholders of European Institutions, breakout sessions to present best practices at EU level, virtual study visits in Belgium and open discussions.
– learn and discuss more in depth about local/national and European practices;
– take a specific insight into practices from Belgium;
– receive inputs from EU-level experts;
– encounter EU policy-makers to better situate their own actions at local level in a European policy perspective;
– jointly work on and define a model facilitating the creation and/or strengthening of local networks of actors supporting the integration of migrants/refugees through (self-)entrepreneurship.