The Academy of Entrepreneurship invites you to an engaging 2-day transnational training for trainers that will take place on July 19-20, 2022!
The training is implemented in the context of the EU project ENEU (Empowerneurship for Newcomers in Europe) that aims at helping migrants, displaced people in transition in Europe and those who wish to return to their country of origin to create their own business. This will be achieved through the use of digital devices, and (face-to-face or digital) training/interaction with a trainer/mentor who will be trained on a new methodology, @Home in Transition.
During the 2-day training, 14 trainers from Greece, Norway, Cyprus, Italy and Austria will be trained on entrepreneurial skills and learning methodologies to be used in the training activities with migrants and people in transition.
More specifically, the training program will include the following activities:
- Navigation of the entrepreneurial journey:
- Objectives, concepts and methods
- Development of entrepreneurial, digital and cultural competences
- Development of facilitation and coaching skills
- Systems entrepreneurship capacities
- Presentation and discussion
- Interactive workshops covering the following topics:
- How to run face-to-face entrepreneurial educational activities with migrants/refugees while also using the TREND platform
- How to develop entrepreneurial skills for face-to-face training using a digital portal
- Training materials preparing the coach/trainer/mentor on how to cope with challenging psychosocial situation and traumas that refugees have to cope with
- How to secure a safe and reassuring learning environment that can make the prospective entrepreneurs feel secure to develop entrepreneurial skills either for staying or returning to their home country
Participants will have the opportunity to interact and expand their network during the training through activities, exchange of experiences and open discussion.
Training Date, Time:
- Tuesday, July 19, 9:00 – 16:00 EET
- Wednesday, July 20, 9:00 – 16:00 EET
Training language: English
Training location: Educational Association of Athens «HFAISTOS», Tsiller 61, 11144 Athens (near Metro station ‘Agios Eleftherios’ – Green line)
Participation fee: Free of charge!
The training is organised in the context of the EU project ‘ENEU (Empowerneurship for Newcomers in Europe)’.