Ready to brush up your entrepreneurial skills?
An aperitif seminar on Entrepreneurial Competences for the curious ones
Entrepreneurial skills are those normally associated with being an entrepreneur, although developing an entrepreneurial mindset is for everyone and it is a must-have. It is an essential life skill in today’s highly changing world, both at professional and personal level.
The entrepreneurial mindset is a set of skills that enable individuals to identify and grab opportunities, overcome and learn from setbacks, and succeed in a variety of settings (e.g. establishing a business, work as self-employed, advance career prospects).
This seminar aims to:
- Cultivate your entrepreneurial attitude
- Boost your entrepreneurial skills
- Enhance your creativity and critical thinking
- Give insights on how entrepreneurs build upon specific skills towards success and impact
- Provide a space for networking, exchange of ideas and collaboration
In each session, an entrepreneur will join us to share experiences in an aperitif setting. Aperitif is an Italian approach to social drinking that leads to deeper connections throughout the evening.
The seminar is addressed to:
- New/aspiring entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Youth who are looking for their next professional step
- Adults who are interested in verifying their entrepreneurial skills
Day 1: Recognize Opportunities & Generate Ideas
Day 2: Know and motivate yourself – Your personal resources
Day 3: Deal with uncertainty and collaborate with others
Seminar dates and time:
Monday, 7/11, 18.00-21.00
Monday, 21/11, 18.00-21.00
Monday, 5/12, 18.00-21.00
Duration: 3 hours per session
Location: Educational Association of Athens «HFAISTOS», Tsiller 61, 11144 Athens (near Metro station ‘Agios Eleftherios’ – Green line)
Participation fee: 45 euro for all 3 sessions, incl. coffee breaks and aperitif drink
Early bird discount: 30 euro for all 3 sessions for registrations by 22/10
A certificate will be issued for all participants who complete the seminar.