The INCLUDED project focuses on promoting social inclusion and aims at improving the outreach to people with fewer opportunities, especially people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through a proactive, open innovation approach for inclusive employment in the Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums (GLAM) sector.
The project’s overall objective is to create a mindset of equal access and non-discrimination for inclusive employment in the GLAM sector for adults with disabilities.
The consortium, composed of partners from Austria, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, and Lithuania, has developed a questionnaire to identify the requirements, gaps, and needs for inclusive employment in the GLAM sector.
This questionnaire addresses:
- GLAM professionals/support staff/management
- GLAM professionals who identify themselves as people with disabilities
- GLAM professionals who adhere to inclusive employment
- Individuals who have a story to share on the above issues
- GLAM organisations
- Other organisations that deal with equal access to employment and independent living
- Associations representing GLAM institutions
Find the online questionnaire here!
This survey is part of the research study that focuses on the creation of a digital and blended learning course for adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who want to pursue or improve their career in the GLAM sectors.
This project n° 2022-1-AT01-KA220-ADU-00008513 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.