Participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey arrived to Greece at Monday 15 th of February 2016, and joined to the Greek participants in the Transnational Training II within “Elist – European Learning Innovation for Sustainable Training”.
This was a 5 days Capacity Building/Mentoring Course, in which 70 participants, from these 7 countries, had the opportunity to improve their entrepreneurial attitudes/behaviors, knowledge, skills and build innovation capabilities in order to have a positive impact on local development in a sustainable way, considering the environment, the economy and the social context of their communities.
The primary aims of this training were:
a) To provide an overview for a systemic approach to capacity building in entrepreneurship which will facilitate mentors to inspire and enable individuals to start and to grow entrepreneurial ventures in the agricultural sector.
b) To enhance the competences of young entrepreneurs, living in rural areas, to take active participation in the development of their local communities and in the change towards a more sustainable society.
The speakers were:
- Aimilia Markouizou-Gica: Educational and Clinical Psychologist. Diploma in primary school teaching, BA in Psychology and MA in Psychology of Education from University of London.
- Andreas Stefanidis: BSc in Accounting & Economics, President of the Federation of Hellenic Associations of Young Entrepreneurs, founder and President of the Academy of Entrepreneurship and the Head of Aephoria.net.
- Dr. Jennifer Clarke: Capacity Building Programme Coordinator at the Bodossaki Foundation
- Christiana Gardikioti: Founder of Hamu Hellas Sprouts Ltd and Manager of the Centre of Social Economy and the Business Development Manager of the Social Cooperative “EDRA”.
- Alessandro Carbone: Masters’ in Social Work, proffessor of Social Work at the University in Varese (Italy) and social worker with young and marginalized people.
- Sofia Makri: Cofounder of the Non-Profit Organization Aelia Working Life Lab, and Freelancer – Advisor on EU Project Management.
- Dr. Maria Giannacourou: Organizational Psychologist and Human Factors Specialist, Member of the Adjunct Faculty at the Hellenic Open University, Senior Researcher and Project Manager in various national and international research projects.
- Duncan Chamberlain: BSc in Geography and Political Science, Post Graduate Certificate in Education, and the founder and Managing Director of Bridging to the Future
- Evita Kolokouri: Freelance in program coordination and co-developer of the first research and design consultancy in Greece for family friendly working environments.
For further info, please click HERE.